Friday, April 9, 2010

Welcome Millie

My friends have been talking about getting a dog for over a year and they finally got a black lab puppy last week so I pulled out my Whipper Snapper stamps to make them a congratulations card. I used the Anna Wight Good Dog and Baby on Board sets. The images were stamped with Rich Cocoa Memento ink and colored with watercolor crayons and an aqua brush. For the finishing touch I added some Primsa multi fine glitter to the flowers and the dog's collar.

Thanks so much for stopping. I hope you're having a great day. Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

Susie said...

What a sweet gesture, Beth. Adorable card.

Basement Stamper said...

Millie is a little cutie and I really like how he has a little doghouse!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

This is fab Beth...love the images and design....Sally-Ann..xx

Shalini said...

awww... dats so sweet... love the images loads...

Simone P. said...

So very cute!