While shopping at rummage sales this summer I found a vase for 25 cents that I thought would be perfect to fill with branches to make a halloween tree. So after a nice coat of black spray paint, some branches from my brother's woods and a variety of halloween balls and signs I came up with this . . .
I thought about spray painting the branches black but since some of the branches still had leaves on them I decided to leave them natural for now. Here are some close-ups of the ornaments. These were made using Nestabilities labels.
For the balls I covered plastic Christmas ornaments and some small syrofoam balls with strips of fabric and a variety of ribbons.
Thanks so much for stopping. I hope you're having a wonderful Monday!