Monday, June 27, 2011

Basketball Birthday

Sorry for my lack of posts last week but I do have a card to share today. It's the card I gave to my nephew at his birthday party last night. He just finished basketball camp so I thought a basketball card would be appropriate. I used Papertrey Ink's Have a Ball set for the basketballs and Faux Ribbon to create the striped background on the navy panel. To create the grid pattern on the Co'ordinations piece I used my scorpal and then sanded the piece to try and bring out the grid details. I also used my scorpal to create the lines on the cream piece, distressed the edges and added some Vintage Photo Distress Ink with a sponge. The sentiment is a rub-on from Deja Views.

I hope your week is off to a great start. Thanks so much for stopping. Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

TenSGal said...

Great looking card! Just found your blog and love it...and I'm your 50th follower! :)