Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Warm and Natural Flowers

I posted a couple of weeks ago about some fabric scraps that I got from my Mom and I decided to get out my flower dies and some Warm and Natural that I had to make flower embellishments to go with the fabric scraps. For the first card I used PTI Kraft cardstock with a strip of Rustic Cream for the sentiment. The label die and border stamp is from a|muse studio and the flower die is PTI Beautiful Blooms II #3. I cut two of the large flower and one of the medium and small flower and stitched it together with three small gold beads.
For the second card I used the PTI Beautiful Blooms II #1 die set to create the flower and stitched it together with a button. To adhere the fabric pieces to the cards I used scor-tape because it was much faster than getting out my iron, ironing board and fusible web to create iron-on patches. I also used scor-tape to adhere the lace strips on each card. To attach the flowers to the cards I used Helmar 450. I love that stuff for gluing on fabric embellishments.
 Well, that's all for today. Thanks for stopping. Have a wonderful Wednesday. Happy Stamping!

No comments: