Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday

Happy Black Friday! For those of you out shopping today I wish you luck.




I have another Christmas card to share today. This one uses the same stamp set from Inkadinkado as yesterday's card. For this one, I embossed the tree with clear embossing powder on October Afternoon patterned paper and then sponged Walnut stain distress ink over the entire piece to bring out the embossed image. I added some brown trim I picked up at an estate sale recently along with white seam binding and a paper rose made from some vintage sheet music. The die for the rose is from My Favorite Things. I applied B00 Copic to the flower to give it some subtle color and help match it to the patterned paper. The leaves are from the Spellbinders Foliage dies. The scalloped image and sentiment both use the Spellbinders Long Classic Scalloped Rect dies.

Thanks so much for stopping. Happy Shopping to those of you participating in Black Friday!

No comments: