Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's been awhile . . .

Did you give up on me yet? I'm still making cards but obviously I'm not posting them on my blog. Well, I needed a baby card for a co-worker who had a healthy baby boy on Monday so I decided it was a good time to start posting again in case anyone was still visiting my blog.


My card uses some My Mind's Eye - Stella and Rose - Hattie 6x6 papers. I used the My Favorite Things Polka Dot Greetings stamp set and matching die to mount my little onesies on. The onesie stamp is from the Bit of Stardust set from There She Goes. I finished it off with some ribbon and a star shaped button.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're having a fabulous Fall. Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Oh, Iove the little onesie!!! Super cute and I love TSG stamps...I created a bit with them this last weekend.

Lynette said...

Great card, Beth! I'm happy to hear you're still making cards. And, I still pop in here once in a while to check on you:)