Friday, February 22, 2013

Friends with Flair

Today I'd like to share a card using the Moments in Blooom set from Unity for the Unity Friends with Flair. Every Friday, Unity asks you to link up your Unity creations and I'm happy to be able to participate this week.


I stamped the ledger stamp with Distress Ink for the background and then I colored the flower stamp with Stampin Up markers to stamp. I also added a little white gel pen accents to the flowers after I stamped them. The designer paper strip is from My Mind's Eye, button from PTI and twine from May Arts.

Thanks so much for stopping. I hope you're having a fabulous Friday. Happy Stamping!

19 comments:

Jingle said...

This is such a beautiful card!

Tracy said...

Your card is gorgeous Beth, love the background and image!
Hugs
Tracy
xoxo

Basement Stamper said...

Great card Beth, beautiful flower.

Ava Gavloski said...

great card showcasing the unity
ava g

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is so well done, Beth! Gorgeous colors.

Crystal said...

This stamp looks gorgeous colored like that, beautiful card!

Sam said...

Beautiful card, lovely colours.

Linda said...

Your card is gorgeous. I love the pretty colors and flower.

Unknown said...

Your card is just wonderful!

Gaylynn said...

This is stunning. Love it all!! And your blog title name made me smile. lol :)

Angeline Choo said...

Stunning! Love it a lot! Gorgeous card

Julie Odil said...

Your card is beautiful! Perfect for a snowy day in WI!

JPScraps said...

Beautiful!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very pretty! Love the CAS style!

Jessi Fogan said...

I LOVE the colours! That flower is gorgeous, and the button's the perfect accent with the twine :)

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

card is fab,love soft colours you have used.

Miwa said...

What a beautiful and elegant card!

Jessica Yoder said...

Wow! Love the card. The flower is so nice looking with the paper

Lindsey said...

Your flower is beautiful the way you've coloured it! Love the stamped background and overall layout, too.