Friday, November 15, 2013

Party Day Birthday

Happy Friday and thanks for stopping by to see what I have to share today. My card today was inspired by this one that Jennifer Shults posted on the Verve Stamps blog earlier this week.

Here's Jennifer's card that I used for my inspiration.


And here's my card. I loved all the layers that she had along with the chalkboard look.



Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you have a great weekend. Happy Stamping!

Supplies: Crate Paper Party Day papers, Neenah Environment Desert Storm and Cosmos Black card stock, Sizzix Stars #2, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One, Papertrey Ink Tag Sale #3 and Simple Circles Border dies, Papertrey Ink Stylish Sentiments: Birthday stamp, ColorBox Mix'd Media Jasmine ink, October Afternoon button, May Arts jute

5 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful. Love all those stars!

yyam said...

A lovely card! Love the chalkboard effect!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so pretty! Love your chalkboard piece and all the layers.

Jen Shults said...

This turned out so nice! I love the stars and the way you built up the layers! Thank you so much for sharing this and I'm honored that you like my card enough to use it as a starting point for your own creativity! Hugs!!

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Beautiful cards!! I am the worst card sender in the world...maybe if I started making them I would send them?? Hmmm...thanks for the inspiration...and for the tip on my "mystery junk" boat bumper. So fun to know :) Laurel