Monday, December 9, 2013

Happy Birthday, Ali

Today is my niece's birthday so I had a great reason to get out some of my new supplies from MFT and play. All of the fun designer papers are from a 6x6 pad of Pebbles Front Porch. The solid card stock (cosmos black and desert storm) are both from Neenah's Environment line which can be purchased at The Paper Mill Store.

I used the Die-namics Vertical Greetings II die and a sentiment from Chalkboard Greetings for the main panel. I also used the little strip die from Die-namics Blueprints 6 for the polka dot strip. And for fun I added some vintage sequins I had in my stash.

On the inside of the card I used a sentiment from the LJD Birthday Greetings set.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're having a magical Monday. Happy Stamping!

No comments: