Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Clear and Simple Stamps Challenge

The challenge was issued on Paper Craft Planet to create a holiday card using Clear and Simple Stamps so I got to work. Here's the information if you would like to join us!

I pulled out my Jet-Setter Darling set and stamped her in Archival ink on white. I drew the cuffs on the sleeves, cuffs on the bottom of the dress and the leg with my copic multiliner and then colored the image with copics. Next I drew a santa hat on a scrap then cut it out and attached it to cover the sunglasses in her hair. Her bag and gift were paper pieced with K&Company Christmas Cheer paper. I also added some ribbon to the gift she's holding. Crystal Effects and Diamond Dust were added to all of the trim on her hat and dress for some added sparkle. The Merry Christmas was also stamped with Archival ink and then attached to a fragment with Crystal Effects. The card base is made from Kraft card stock and is 4 1/4 inches square.

Supplies:
  • Stamps - Clear and Simple Stamps Jet-Setter Darling, Memory Box (greeting)
  • Ink - Archival
  • Paper - SU Kraft, Riding Hood Red, White, K&Company Christmas Cheer
  • Misc -Copic Multiliner, Fragments, Glossy Accents, Diamond Dust, Ribbon

2 comments:

Jen Caputo said...

I love the coordination between her purse, package, background paper! So fun! what a great card :)

Lynette said...

Very clever and well done, Beth!