Friday, December 5, 2008

It's ewe birthday

I hope you don't mind another Party Farm Animals card today. I'm having so much fun with this set. The base of this card is Kiwi Kiss and the patterned papers are from the Urban Prairie pack from BasicGrey. A little vintage rick rack from my stash attached with staples and then the image panel. The image was stamped with Archival Jet Black on Vanilla and colored with copics. I sponged the edges with Vintage Photo distress ink and mounted the panel with pop dots. There's no sentiment on this card yet because I haven't decided who I'm going to send it to.


Happy Friday! Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Supplies:

  • Stamps - Pink Cat Studio Party Farm Animals
  • Ink - Archival Jet Black, Vintage Photo Distress Ink
  • Paper - SU Kiwi Kiss, Vanilla, BasicGrey Urban Prairie
  • Misc - Copics, Rick rack, Staples, Pop dots

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love it Beth! The colours are so fun!