Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm back . . .

and I have another card using InStyle Stamps!

But first I would like to wish you all a belated Happy New Year! I took some time off from blogging to spend more time with family over the holidays but I am back now and ready to share more projects with you.

Today I'm going to show you Pam and Buster from InStyle Stamps. I paired them with papers from the Sugared line by BasicGrey and Kraft cardstock from InStyle Stamps. I used pink pirouette ribbon from SU and colored the image with SU's watercolor wonder crayons and an aqua brush.


I just love this image! Who doesn't love a smiling doggie in a matching sweater.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:
  • Stamps - InStyle Stamps Pam
  • Ink - Archival Black, Vintage Photo distress ink
  • Paper - BasicGrey, White, Kraft
  • Misc - Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aqua brush, Ribbon, Pop dots

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Welcome back, Beth - and Happy New Year to you, too! Great card - love your coloring and the paper!

Sandy said...

This is such a cute card. Great job with Pam and Buster. And congrats on being a Guest Designer for ISS.

Anonymous said...

Very cute card.