Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Valentine Tag Challenge

A challenge was issued recently on PaperCraftPlanet to create a Valentine tag using Clear and Simple Stamps so I pulled out the Gourmet Darling set because I thought the 'Kiss the Cook' sentiment would be a fun one to use. This Darling is serving up her heart on a platter.

I started with a manilla shipping tag and sponged it with Tea Rose Distress Ink. Kiss the Cook was stamped with Archival Jet Black ink and a strip of SU Bella Rosa paper was added. Next I stamped the Gourmet Darling on some patterned paper and added a little coloring to the image with Prisamacolor pencils. I used my Nestabilities for the hearts that are on the serving tray. To finish off the tag I added a variety of ribbons.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're all having a great week!

Supplies:

  • Stamps - Clear & Simple Stamps Gourmet Darling
  • Ink - Archival Jet Black, Tea Rose Distress Ink
  • Paper - White, SU Bella Rosa, Misc
  • Misc - Prismacolor pencils, Nestabilities hearts, Shipping tag, Ribbons

No comments: