Wednesday, June 24, 2009

No cards to post

Sorry I haven't posted any cards this week but we've been busy getting ready for our daughter's grad party this weekend. We're renting a tent and tables and chairs so the yard had to be spruced up before the big event. Here's some of what we've been doing.

We removed the snow on the mountain from the side garden, moved some of the perennials around and planted additional ones. I also added the wooden skunk that I found at a sale.

The playhouse in the backyard got a new coat of paint, trim, flashing, and a window box. My grandfather made this for my aunt when she was a little girl and then it went to my parents house when I was little and my girlfriends and I spent many a day/night in this little house. So many memories.

Tigger was a great help. He was in charge of guarding the weigela bush in the front yard. Once the grad party is over I should have more time for stamping and am looking forward to getting back to posting regularly. Thanks so much for stopping. I hope you're all having a wonderful week.

No comments: