Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Time for another "Take the Challenge Tuesday"

Clear and Simple Stamps June Take the Challenge Tuesday is happening on PaperCraftPlanet today. Discover your masculine side this month. Many of us stampers tend to lean more toward making cards and projects that are typically feminine, so for this month's challenge let's go masculine. This is my kind of challenge. I love making masculine cards.

For my card I pulled out the Foursome and Golf Darling sets and got to work. The image is from the Foursome set and the sentiment is from the Golf Darling set. These two sets work really well together.Visit us on the Clear and Simple Stamps Group on PCP to play along and remember if you're loading your project to an online gallery, use the tag: TTC06.

On a side note my daughter's high school commencement ceremony is this evening. It's a little bittersweet. Her last day of school was this past Friday so I took her picture as a semi joke. I have the "First day of school" photo from Kindergarten and thought a "Last day of school" photo would be fun to have. I snapped this of her before she ran out the door. I'm excited for her but also a little sad. It's hard to believe my child is old enough to be graduating. I'll be sure to check my supply of tissues before going to the ceremony. Then I can concentrate on organizing her graduation party since she finally agreed to have one.

Happy Graduation Hope! Wishing you nothing but the best!

Supplies:

  • Stamps – Clear & Simple Stamps Foursome and Golf Darling
  • Ink –Stampin Up Chocolate Chip
  • Paper - Stampin Up Kraft, Kiwi Kiss, Choc Chip, Autumn Leaves Dad's Ties
  • Misc – Brads, Swiss dot cuttlebug embossing folder and Cuttlebug, Pop dots

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Congrats on your beautiful daughter graduating and I love the idea of the last picture of her in school!

This card is fantastic. I've been stumped with that stamp in the set and this is perfect!

Nicki (CSS) said...

Congrats! How exciting for you and your daughter. Enjoy every moment of it!