Friday, July 31, 2009

Sneak Peak of what's to come tomorrow

Sorry, I don't have a card to share today because I'm busy getting ready for a garage sale that I'm having on Saturday but I wanted to let you know about a couple of things happening tomorrow.

August 1st there will be a new Stamp of the Month for Clear and Simple Stamps and there will also be a new FREE template available so be sure to stop back! So, how about a little sneak peak of what's to come . . .

What could the new set be? These photos aren't very helpful are they? Please stop back tomorrow for a full reveal.
And don't forget that today is the last day to use the discount code on the July Stamp of the Month Summer. Save $1 by using code - DTBlog709. I have postings using the Summer set here and here.
Happy Stamping!

No comments: