For my first card I used the Sweet tooth set from Clear and Simple Stamps and stamped the peppermint several times on white cardstock masking off the bottom part of the wrapper to make it look like a lollipop. I colored the images with SU Watercolor Wonder Crayons, cut them out and attached toothpicks to them. Before mounting them to the card with pop dots I coated them with a layer of Glossy Accents and dipped them into Diamond Dust.
For the second card I used one of the new Bernard images from DigiStamp Boutique. When I saw this image I knew I had to make a card using the phrase "Do I hear cake?" because I remember a birthday card I received when I was young that had a drawing of Snoopy laying on his dog house with one ear up and those words and I thought this image would be a nice substitute.
I hope my cards put a smile on your face. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're having a wonderful week.
Supplies for the top card:
- Stamps - Clear and Simple Stamps Sweet Tooth
- Ink - Archival Jet Black
- Paper - Stampin Up Marigold Morning, White, K & Company Wild Raspberry
- Misc -SU Slit punch (to make the scalloped border), Glossy Accents, Diamond Dust, Toothpicks, SU Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aqua brush, Pop dots
- Image - DigiStamp Boutique Bernard - whats that noise?
- Paper - Stampin Up Kraft, Black, White, Fancy Pants Kraft Kuts Pink Forest
- Misc -Dymo label maker, Tracing wheel, Copics, Nestabilities Labels 1, Gems, Chalk (background of owl piece)