Friday, January 25, 2008

Lauren's Gift Wrapper

I didn't get a chance to post my second project yesterday that I did so here it is.

Have you seen all of the cute clear boxes made out of acetate sheets. I love the template that Lauren Meader created. Here's the link to the template on her blog.


I decided to give it a try but instead of using Ghirardelli Chocolate squares I used York Peppermint Pattie Hearts. Eight of them fit nicely in the box. I covered each of them with a band of Martha Stewart Candy shop paper. The strip was cut to 4 1/2 x 2 inches and wrapped around each mint. For the top of the box I just used my crop-o-dile to punch a couple of holes to thread my ribbon through. The band around the box is also from the Martha Stewart Candy shop paper pack. For the label on the front I used my new Hero Arts Frames & Messages set. I stamped the frame and word in Ranger Seashell pink on SU Whisper white then cut it out and added a couple of gemstones for a finishing touch.

This is not an easy thing to photograph but I'm really pleased with how it turned out.

As always, thanks for stopping!

No comments: