Friday, February 22, 2008

Age is all in your mind.


When I saw this saying I had to buy it. It just makes me smile. I also think it pairs up nicely with this lady from TAC. I stamped her and the saying in timber brown stazon on SU very vanilla. I colored her with my copics then used a ticket punch on the corners and mounted it on SU cool caribbean. Finally I added brads to the corners. Next I punched out the saying and matted that on Paper Source chocolate chip and SU cool caribbean. The base of the card is SU very vanilla with a layer of 7 Gypsies Capri Journey paper. The saying stamp is from Firefly Designs.
After several days of bitter cold they are forecasting temps in the 30's for the weekend so it should be a good weekend to be outside. It's always nice to take the dogs for a long walk when it's not freezing out. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend whatever you do. Thanks for stopping!




3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, wondeful coloring and awesome sentiment. have a good weekend.

Mary said...

Your card is wonderful. It certainly put a huge smile on my face after I read the sentiment.

Mary

Mary Dawn said...

so cute :)