Monday, February 15, 2010

Another Emboss Resist

I had so much fun making the emboss resist card the other day for the Papertrey Ink Anniversary challenge that I made another card. You can find my other card here. While this card is very similar to the first one the second one uses a sentiment from the Heart Prints Sentiments set stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa on the patterned paper. Next I stamped the small solid heart from Heart Prints over the word heart with versamark ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder. I sponged Distress Ink Old Paper all over the piece to make the embossed heart stand out and then sponged Vintage photo on the edges after roughing them up with my edge distresser.The little silver heart charm is from a package I picked up at Michaels. I colored the heart on the charm with a Copic marker.

Supplies:

  • Stamps - Papertrey Ink Heart Prints and Heart Prints Sentiments
  • Paper - Stampin Up Blush Blossom, Chocolate Chip; K&Company Lovely paper pack
  • Ink - Versamark, Distress Ink Old Paper and Vintage Photo, Memento Rich Cocoa
  • Misc - Clear embossing powder, Lace, Ribbon, Safety pin, Charm, Copic, Edge Distresser

2 comments:

Nicki(CSS) said...

This is very pretty and sweet. That emboss technique on the heart is great and love the embellishments you used.

Lynette said...

So very pretty, Beth!