Friday, February 12, 2010

Hybrid Valentines

I noticed yesterday that I hadn't shared a couple of valentines I made using digital images from DigiStamp Boutique and digital papers from the Valentine Game night collection by Lettering Delights  so I thought I would share them today. I love the bingo cards that come in the Valentine Game night collection so I had to work them into the cards.

Both cards use the same layout. For the top card I used the Valentine Bernard image and added a couple of buttons to the top right side of the card. I also used a darker mat on the base and under the scalloped heart. 
The bottom card uses the Valentine George image. Both cards use the Spellbinders Nestabilities Heart plain and scalloped and the digital papers from Lettering Delights mentioned above. The images were colored with Copics.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you are having a great week. I'm looking forward to the weekend! No big plans but hopefully some time for crafting and a nice dinner out with my hubby.

2 comments:

Susie said...

Love both cards - super job. I've been trying hybrids, too.

Simone P. said...

Both cards are adorable!