Friday, March 12, 2010

Fifi from DigiStamp Boutique

Ok, I hope you liked the K&Company Carolyn Gavin Greenhouse papers from yesterday because I have another card for you today using that paper. Despite our yard full of snow I am thinking about spring and this paper just makes me smile so I used it again today. I paired it up with one of the March releases from DigiStamp Boutique  Fifi Princess. She's available by herself or in a set of 3 Fifi images. You can find more samples of her from my fellow design team members and also on the DigiStamp Blog.

I'll be spending the weekend with a fabulous group of girlfriends on the shores of Lake Superior! We have rented a 3 bedroom cottage and are leaving the husbands and the kids at home. I'm sure I won't do too well on the whole eating healthy thing this weekend but the amount of laughter during the weekend should prove to be a good ab workout. :)  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Thanks so much for stopping. Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Lisa T said...

She is adorable! Great job coloring her in, too.

Simone P. said...

This is so cute Beth!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Wow Beth - this is adorable....the colours and paper are fabulous and I love the simple but very clever layout design....stunning....have a wonderful weekend away....Sally-Ann..x

Nicki(CSS) said...

What a precious little princess - very cute Beth!