Friday, March 5, 2010

Offer of the Month from DigiStamp Boutique

Today I have a couple of cards using the Spring Coco image from DigiStamp Boutique. This cute little bear image is available individually or as part of the Offer of the Month. I printed him out in a couple of different sizes which is one of the things I love about digital stamps!

For the first card I kept is very simple. I printed the image pretty large and colored it with Copics then used a couple of papers from the DCWV Songbird collection to create my layout. I like the simplicity of the layout with the fun glittery background paper.
The second card uses a smaller version of the same image also colored with Copics. For this card I pulled out some LilyKate paper from BasicGrey. I also added some ribbons and a strip of pearls from Kaiser Craft.
I hope you're having a wonderful week. Thanks so much for stopping by. Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Simone P. said...

These are so sweet! Love the image!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Gorgeous Beth - truly stunning....love the bright and happy and then soft and subtle colours...I shall be sharing these on the DSB blog tomorrow....Sally-Ann...xx