Monday, March 8, 2010

More CSS Stamp of the Month Samples

How about more samples with the Stamp of the Month set from Clear and Simple Stamps BEST BUNNIES. I went with a very simple layout for this card. I think I'll use it to create some card sets to have on hand for gifts.

This next card uses a variety of Bittersweet papers from BasicGrey. I went with the solid "chocolate" bunny for this card. Maybe I'll give this card to my Daughter for Easter. It might be a little too "girly" for my Husband. {wink}
Don't forget that you can get a $1 off this set by entering: CSS0310.Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope your week is off to a great start. Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Great cards! Really like what you did with this set. Love the bunny stamped on the background paper.