Monday, February 23, 2009

CSS - ATC Swap Extravaganza

Would you like to have an Artist Trading Card (ATC) like this? All you have to do is participate in the Clear & Simple Stamps ATC Swap Extravaganza. The details are available here.

And don't worry if you don't have any Clear & Simple Stamps yet, you can use the free digi sample paper on your swap cards while you wait for your order of stamps to arrive.

In order to help make this a successful swap I'll even send the first 10 people to sign up a little package of goodies if you mention that you saw it on my blog. How does a small assortment of ribbon, buttons, and primas sound? Just sign up for the swap here and then stop back here and comment on this post making sure to leave me an email address and I will be in touch to get your snail mail address so I can send you some goodies.

(Please note the offer of sending the small packages of goodies is something that I am personally doing and not something the company or entire design team is offering.)

I sure hope you'll join us for the swap.

2 comments:

Divinewoman said...

Beth,
I have seen the CSS-ATC Swap Extravaganza on your blog, and I signed up for it. It will be my first time and I'm excited. My e-mail address is campbelljudy1228@yahoo.com. Thank you

Anonymous said...

I signed up for the swap, my first with CSS Stamps and am so excited to get my stamps and play!
jbock360@comcast.net