Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day! We're planning to spend it painting our living room. Not the most romantic thing but that's ok as long as we're together.

This is the card I made for my DH. I stamped the heart swirl background with embossing ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder. Next I inked the tag with Distress Inks (pink lipstick, fired brick and vintage photo around the edges). The hearts are cut out of grungeboard and painted with fired brick crackle paint. The I LOVE YOU sentiment is from a Studio G set and just stamped repeatedly on a strip of paper inked with more pink lipstick Distress Ink. I attached the tag to a Kraft card base, used my cropodile to punch a hole in the top and added a May Arts ribbon to finish the card.

No comments: