Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Should be mailing cards


I know . . . I should be addressing my cards and getting them in the mail instead of making more! I figure this way people won't get my cards until after the holidays when they'll have time to sit and enjoy them. ha ha! Anyway, here's a simple card I put together using this cute snowman stamp that a friend gave to me. I don't know who makes the stamp. The only markings I found were Jack Frost 1999. The sentiment stamp is from Savvy Stamps. I used black Palette Hybrid ink and copic markers then added a couple of bazzill square brads. More papers from my scrap stash so I'm not sure of companies or colors.
I hope you're all finding some time for yourselves during this busy season. Thanks for stopping!


2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

He is so cute,love the colors you used on this card

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

ADORABLE!!!! Love the little sentiment flag! and great colors!!!! =) -Anna.