Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Another Whipper Wednesday

They were forecasting a blizzard for us late yesterday so after work I stopped and picked up a new package of My Mind's Eye papers in hopes that I could spend today in my craft room but the blizzard didn't amount to much (only about 6 inches) so no snow day for us. I did find time to put together one card last night using the new Bloom & Grow papers from My Mind's Eye. I also used the Blossoms & Butterflies set from Whipper Snapper.

I hope you don't mind if I share a non-stamping related photo too. We had a visitor outside the window the other evening while we were eating dinner. Isn't she adorable?!

I hope you're all having a great day! Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
  • Stamps - Whipper Snapper Blossoms & Butterflies
  • Ink - Timber Brown Stazon, Palette Hybrid New Canvas, Distress Ink Vintage Photo
  • Paper - Kraft, Cream texture, My Mind's Eye Bloom & Grow
  • Misc - Copics, Button, Ribbon, Pop dots

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh - the sweet pleausre of Whipper Snapper. Don't you just love these illustrations? I adore the way you've brought them to life.