For my project today I decided to make a small little box great for sharing seed packets. I printed the template for the Wrap-Up box (see supplies list below for template details) and assembled as directed. Next I inked the edges with Vintage photo Distress Ink. For the strip around the box I used some Cosmo Cricket Mr Campy paper. The veggies were stamped in black and colored with Copics. I cut them out and mounted them to the circle with was then attached to the box with pop dots. Finally I added the little tag to the top with some twine and a nice red ribbon.
- Stamps – Clear & Simple Stamps Fresh from the Garden
- Ink – Palette Hybrid Black, Distress Ink Vintage photo
- Paper - Confetti cream, White, Cosmo Cricket Mr Campy
- Misc – Copics, Circle punch, Hole punch, Corner rounder, Ribbon, Twine, Pop dots,
- Template - Rounded Wrap-Up Template from My Timeless Templates designed by Lauren Meader and available at Papertreyink.com