For the second card I stamped three of the thistles from the Wildflower Silhouette set in black ink on red cardstock and then repeatedly stamped the phrase 'Let everything you do be done as if it makes a difference' from the Blooming Expressions set with bisque Colorbox Chalk ink to create the background. I added some layers and a May Arts ribbon to finish the card.
Anna has two new cling sets releasing on the 16th and they are adorable. Whipper Snapper has posted a sneak peak of them here. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great day!
Supplies for the top card:
- Stamps - Whipper Snapper Blossoms & Butterflies, Blooming Expressions
- Ink - Midnight Blue Stazon
- Paper - White, Cool Caribbean, Cloud 9 Design designer paper
- Misc - Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Nestabilities, Dew Drops, Pop dots
Supplies for the bottom card:
- Stamps - Whipper Snapper Wildflower Silhouette, Blooming Expressions
- Ink - Archival Ink Jet Black, Colorbox Chalk Bisque
- Paper - Black, Riding Hood Red, Basic Grey Scarlet's Letter
- Misc - Fiskars Oval template and cutter, Ribbon, Tracing Wheel, Pop dots