For the first post I will show you more Whipper Snapper cards using Anna Wights' cling sets. In the top card I stamped the stem and two flowers on cream and colored them with Copics. I also added a little Antique linen Distress Ink to the edges of the image panel and matted it with Kraft. The designer paper is Basic Grey Stella Ruby.
- Stamps - Whipper Snapper Blossoms & Butterflies, Friendly Expressions
- Ink -Palette Hybrid Black, Distress Ink Antique Linen
- Paper - Cream, SU Kiwi Kiss, Kraft, Basic Grey Stella Ruby
- Misc - Copics, Button, Pop Dots
Next I pulled out the poppy flower and stamped in on the same cream cardstock and colored it with Copics. I kept this card layout very simple to focus on the flower. Instead of matting the image I ran my distresser around the edges. The patterned paper is from Bo Bunny.
- Stamps - Whipper Snapper Blossoms & Butterflies, Blooming Expressions
- Ink -Palette Hybrid Black
- Paper - Cream, Bo Bunny
- Misc - Copics, Button, Twine, Edge Distresser
- Stamps - Whipper Snapper Fish Friends, Karen Foster Snap Stamps
- Ink - SU Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze
- Paper - White, SU Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point
- Misc - Prismacolor pencils, Circle Punch, Rhinestones, Pop Dots