Thursday, March 12, 2009

What shall I share today?

I have some more Whipper Snapper cards I would like to share and I also have another sneak peak for Clear & Simple Stamps so I think I'll do two posts today instead of one really long post.

For the first post I will show you more Whipper Snapper cards using Anna Wights' cling sets. In the top card I stamped the stem and two flowers on cream and colored them with Copics. I also added a little Antique linen Distress Ink to the edges of the image panel and matted it with Kraft. The designer paper is Basic Grey Stella Ruby.

Supplies:
  • Stamps - Whipper Snapper Blossoms & Butterflies, Friendly Expressions
  • Ink -Palette Hybrid Black, Distress Ink Antique Linen
  • Paper - Cream, SU Kiwi Kiss, Kraft, Basic Grey Stella Ruby
  • Misc - Copics, Button, Pop Dots

Next I pulled out the poppy flower and stamped in on the same cream cardstock and colored it with Copics. I kept this card layout very simple to focus on the flower. Instead of matting the image I ran my distresser around the edges. The patterned paper is from Bo Bunny.

Supplies:
  • Stamps - Whipper Snapper Blossoms & Butterflies, Blooming Expressions
  • Ink -Palette Hybrid Black
  • Paper - Cream, Bo Bunny
  • Misc - Copics, Button, Twine, Edge Distresser
Finally I want to share this card I made a while back. When I received this set in January I knew I had to make a One fish, Two fish card so this is what I came up with. To create the saying I used Snap Stamps. The colors on this photo aren't nearly as nice as in real life but you get the idea.
Supplies:
  • Stamps - Whipper Snapper Fish Friends, Karen Foster Snap Stamps
  • Ink - SU Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze
  • Paper - White, SU Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point
  • Misc - Prismacolor pencils, Circle Punch, Rhinestones, Pop Dots
I'll be back later with a sneak peak of Fresh From the Garden from Clear & Simple Stamps. It will be released on the 15th of March.

No comments: