Friday, November 30, 2007

Check out the showdown

While out getting my daily blog dose this morning I discovered that Anna Wight and Lyndsey Botkin have posted another showdown challenge on their blogs. And . . . they used the Cowboy laser cutout that I sent them. When I found the laser cuts at Deluxe Designs I immediately thought of them so I had to buy several and share them. Here's the card I posted on Splitcoaststampers a couple of weeks ago using one of the cowboy cuts.


To accommodate the size of the cowboy round-up die cut I made this card 9 1/4 x 4 to fit a regular business envelope. The scalloped edge is from the Wanted pack of paper by Cosmo Cricket. I inked the edges and added some brads to the scalloped piece. "Wishing you the best" is mounted on pop dots and the brown outer circle is paper pierced.

Deluxe Designs is having a 50% off sale this week (through December 3) if you're interested.

3 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Awesome, awesome, AWESOME!!! ;) and Thank you so MUCH!! =)

Anonymous said...

That is DARLING Beth! I love it!! LOVE the color, paper, scallops..LOVE IT! Thanks again! :D

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! lOVE YOUR bottom border and that die cut is to die for. :)