Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Have you seen it?

While reading the latest A Muse News I found a cute calendar for 2008. For a $3.00 donation I was able to download the calendar. All donation proceeds go directly to the Scleroderma Research Foundation. I thought these would make really cute gifts for the members of my book club and then I saw Linda's idea to use the calendar on a card so I had to create a calendar page for December 2007 for our December book club meeting which I am hosting. I will be using these for the invitations. I created the December 2007 calendar and printed them up on white cardstock. They measure 3 3/4 inches square and are layered on 3 7/8 squares of basic black from Stampin Up. The card base is 4 1/4 square and made from cool caribbean (retired color) also from Stampin Up. The holiday drink is a $1 stamp from Studio G. I masked off the words on the stamp and stamped the drink using Palette Noir Black ink. The image was colored using my copic markers. I was going to just use my red copic marker to circle the date but decided a stamp would be more uniform so I went through my stamps and decided on this one from the Clearly Wordsworth Vacation set. I inked it with Warm Red Chalk ink. Inside I will print all the details of our get together. Thanks for stopping.


Supplies: White cardstock, December 2007 calendar; Color printer; Studio G drink stamp; Clearly Wordsworth Vacation set circle stamp; Palette Noir Black ink; Copic makers; Colorbox Chalk Ink warm red; Stampin Up basic black, cool caribbean.

1 comment:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

You're not talkin' to yourself now... ;) LOVELY cards you've got posted, and this little calendar invite is beyond cute!!