Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ever feel like you're talking to yourself?


Ok, now that I've decided to try blogging I'm wondering how to get the word out so people will stop. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it goes.

In case anyone has found it yet, I will keep posting. I found this unmounted (and unfortunately un-marked) flower stamp in a draw the other day and decided to ink it up. I know it was sent to me as a freebie with an order and I believe it's from Victorine Originals.



I stamped the flower with noir black palette ink on whisper white cardstock and colored them using my copic markers. The patterned papers are from the Reef Journey pack by 7 gypsies. On the card in the rear I used some pewter Hodgepodge Hardware from Stampin Up to mount the ribbon around the card. I also added the black rows of dots to the main image panel using the Faux Ribbon set from Paper Trey Ink

On the card in the front I mounted the main image on a scalloped circle and paper pierced the edges. For a little more balance on the card I added the crystals to the top right corner.

No comments: