Sunday, November 25, 2007

A different kind of fold

I had a card that I made in February of 2006 with this kind of fold and thought I would try it again. The base is 6 3/4 x 10 3/8 folded in half the long way. Then scored at 3 5/16 and 4 7/8 from the same end. Between the two scores you will score at a diagonal starting at the center of the 4 7/8 score line. For folding the 3 5/16 and 4 7/8 scores will be valleys and the diagonal scores will be peaks. For the diamond image panel I stamped the PSX santa hat with palette noir black on shimmery cream cardstock. The hat was colored with a lipstick red copic marker and then covered in frosted lace stickles. The edges were sponged with Tim Holtz antique linen and SU basic brown and then the piece was layered onto red from my LSS. The designer paper is some of the Cosmo Cricket paper I had out from yesterday. I stamped the Studio G Believe stamp on craft paper and colored that with the copic marker too and punched it out using the large oval punch from Fiskars.
Note: The large Fiskars oval punch fits the SU Hodgepodge Hardware frames perfectly.
I mounted the SU HH frame over the believe oval to finish the card. The circle clip on the bottom of the card is to hold the front of the card down for picture taking purposes.

Thanks for stopping.

No comments: