Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Close up

Here is a close up of one of yesterday's cards. I stamped the flower with noir black palette ink on whisper white cardstock and colored it using my copic markers. The edge of the panel is sponged with Tim Holtz peeled paint distress ink. The patterned papers are from the Reef Journey pack by 7 gypsies. I broke out my pewter Hodgepodge Hardware from Stampin Up to mount the ribbon around the card. I love the hardware but find it hard to actually use it. I'm not sure what I'm saving it for. The ribbon is some that I picked up from WalMart. The black rows of dots to the main image panel use the Faux Ribbon set from Papertrey Ink. I love the versatility of that set. Thanks for stopping.

Supplies: Stamp (unknown); Stampin Up Basic Black cardstock, Whisper white cardstock, Hodgepodge Hardware pewter; 7 gypsies Reef Journey papers; Papertrey Ink Faux Ribbon stamp set; Tim Holtz distress ink peeled paint; sponge; ribbon; Palette noir black ink pad; Copic markers

No comments: