Saturday, May 10, 2008

More Nature's Silhouettes

I pulled out my Kim Hughes Nature's Silhouettes set from Cornish Heritage Farms and put this card together. The base of the card is some brown cardstock from my lss. The patterned background paper is from My Mind's Eye. The two shades of pink paper and the brown strip are from bazzill. I can't remember now what ink I used for the friend and flower but the flowers also have gold pearlized dimensional paint added to the centers for some extra detail. I also added some stitching to the layers for more detail then added the ribbon to the bottom of the flower panel and mounted it with dimensionals. Thanks again for stopping by to see my latest creation.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Warm and beautiful Beth! Love it!

Maria said...

This is really nice! I love those colors.

dpkennedy said...

This is very pretty! I love the simple design and the color is great!