Friday, May 30, 2008

Jet-Setter Darling Now Available


Check out the adorable new set available from Clear and Simple Stamps called Jet-Setter Darling. Grab your passport and pack your bags this Simple Darling is ready to get out and go!
Here is my first design with the set. I found a wonderful pack of papers from Marcella K called Summer Travel that I thought was perfect for this set so I had to bring it home with me. For my card I used a white base and a mat of the Marcella K paper. Next I stamped the Darling with Palette hybrid noir ink and colored her with my Copics. I paper pieced her bag and matted the image on matching paper. Then added another mat of white to make it stand out a bit. I mounted the image to the card with pop dots. Finally I stamped the little SUN FUN SAND stamp in SU soft sky and cut it out with my nesties. Next I stamped the glasses and RELAX on the circle also with Palette hybrid noir and colored the sunglasses to match. This was matted to a scalloped circle also cut out with my nesties and mounted to the card with pop dots. Wouldn't this be a fun card to get just before leaving on vacation when you're stressed out from packing and making sure everything is all set before you leave?
I love the cheery summer colors of this card. It's dreary and foggy here today so this is a nice getaway. Thanks for stopping and Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This paper is perfect for this stamp, what a great card.

Anonymous said...

Another great card, Beth! I do really like the bright, cheery colors and I love all the "little" things you do to make your cards special.

Kay Kalthoff said...

I love this card, Beth! I especially like the white matting you did to make the main panel stand out from the background paper. Super cute, cute, cute!!

Broni said...

I love that image! It looks like it would be so much fun to paper-piece! Great card and cool DP!!