Friday, May 2, 2008

Polymer is Flexible and Fabulous

I'm having a great time using the Diva Style Closet set from Clear and Simple Stamps punched circles with . For this card I stamped the purses with colorbox dark brown chalk ink and then added a "button" to each one with my red twinklette marker. These were stamped on recycled paper from a writing set I picked up on clearance a few years back. The red mat is unmarked cardstock from my local scrapbook store. The shirt was stamped in colorbox chalk warm red on the same paper and then cut out and layered onto a thin mat of chocolate. I punched out the circle and mounted the shirt to the center then pulled out the trendsetter word stamp and curved it when placing it on my acrylic block. That's one of the great things about clear polymer stamps is that they are flexible! By curving the stamp on my block I was able to use it as a border on the circle. It was also easy to see where to stamp the border since the stamps are clear. 3 cheers for clear polymer stamps!!! To finish off the card I added a couple of rows of piercing and mounted the Marvy circle punches with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are all having a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Nancy B said...

Beth, This card is outstanding. Love the detail on it.

I thought I'd stop by and say hello to a fellow DT Member. Yes I'm on the DT too.

I just love these stamps.

stampqueen said...

Hallo,
Just popping in - I recieved an ATC of yours in the swap with Twisted Chick and I just love the beach scene you did!!!!
This card is very cute too - love the little purses and thw piercing!!!
Tera

Bonnie said...

This is very cute!! What a perfect card!