Friday, May 9, 2008

Rubbernecker Masking Challenge

Here's my card for this weeks Rubbernecker Blogger Challenge RBC08. The challenge is to make a card using any type of Masking Technique. See Jeanne's blog (Inky Paws) for all of the details. I pulled out my Beach Chair with Umbrella stamp from the Rubbernecker Beach Collection and stamped it with Palette hybrid black then masked both the chair and umbrella and created the sand, sea and sky background. I removed the masks and colored the chair and umbrella with copics then used my nestabilities and cuttlebug to cut it out. I finally have figured out the right combination to get my nestabilities to emboss in my cuttlebug. Just a simple bright summery card. The only thing missing is a nice cool drink and a good book.
I hope you are all having a great week! Thanks for stopping.

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

wow, I am ready for the beach I have the drink and the book and here is the chair and water. have a wonderful weekend.

dpkennedy said...

Nice job on the challenge! I haven't done it in a couple of weeks...I have a hard time getting anything done on time it seems! Love your coloring on this sweet card!

Kim Gasper said...

Love this color combo! This card says "I'm ready for summer!" As a teacher, this is so true. Counting down til June 23.