Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Birthday Chick

I hope you aren't sick of cards with the Party Farm Animals from Pink Cat Studio. I know I've already shared a couple of them in the last week or so but it's such a fun set to use. When I saw this sentiment recently I knew I had to use it with these chicks. Don't you think the little chicks in their party hats are perfect!?!?

I computer generated the sentiment using the King Cool font. All of the hats have stickles on them for some added sparkle. Next I pulled out the gem stones and added them to the scalloped circle. The chicks and piggy were colored with copics and the background was colored with my aqua brush and watercolor wonder crayons. The scallop circle and line of chicks are all mounted with pop dots for some dimension.
For those that are interested, I'm hoping to have the directions for the magnet set boxes ready for sharing soon so please stop back. I hope you're all having a great day! Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:
  • Stamps - Pink Cat Studio Party Farm Animals
  • Ink - Archival Black
  • Paper - SU Kiwi Kiss, Choc Chip, Cool Caribbean, White, Designer paper (unknown)
  • Misc - Copics, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Punches, Nestabilities, Gems, Stickles, Pop dots

1 comment:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

oh MAN... there you go AGAIN!! Such a TEASE!! =)