Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Season's Greetings

This card is for the Sketch Challenge from 11/15/08 on Paper Craft Planet.

The base is Kraft with a layer of Chocolate Chip. The snowflakes on the choc chip layer were stamped in Distress ink (walnut stain) and then the edges were sponged. For the next layer I used the long scallop rectangle Nestabilities with Kraft. The dots are stamped in Distress inks (fired brick, peeled paint) and then more snowflakes. The greeting panel is stamped with peeled paint and layerd onto Riding Hood Red. For the snowflake I punched choc chip cardstock and covered it with a lite layer of Glossy Accents and then dipped it in Diamond Dust. After the snowflake dried I added the button and attached it to the card.
Supplies:
  • Stamps - Rubbernecker (snowflakes), Inky Antics (greeting), Victorine Originals (dots)
  • Ink - Distress Inks (peeled paint, fired brick, walnut stain, vintage photo)
  • Paper - SU Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red
  • Misc -Button, Tracing Wheel, Snowflake punch, Glossy Accents, Diamond Dust

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Very pretty! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Chris said...

I'm loving these brown themed cards! :)

Sandra MacLean said...

Great card - LOVE the warm, chocolatey colors! Just noticed your comment on my blog about borrowing the comment blurb...I don't mind in the slightest!! I've added you to my regular feeds - you have amazing talent and I'll enjoy coming back to see more! :D Have a great Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Wow!
Love the button, love the 'jewels', love the card!


Happy Thanksgiving!

Sandra MacLean said...

Hey! Hope everything is ok and you're just swept up in the Christmas hooplah! :D