Monday, November 24, 2008

Marching to his own beat

Are any of you fans of The Amazing Race? I just love that show and last night had me in tears with laughter. In the previews for the show I saw some VERY HUMOUROUS marching going on and I thought it was just one of the contestants having fun but that was really his attempt at marching. Here's a clip from the show -



Now is that entertaining or what?! You gotta love those boys.


Ok, back to stamping. I needed some anniversary cards so I pulled out the K & Co Ancestry papers that I bought at Gina K's store and the Kim Hughes Silhouette Blooms I set from Cornish Heritage Farms.

The flower was stamped in SU Soft Sky on Very Vanilla then the edges were lightly sponged with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. The Walnut Stain was also used to stamp the Happy Anniversary from Stampendous and ink the edges of the tag.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're all having a wonderful day!

Supplies:
  • Stamps - Cornish Heritage Farms Silhouette Blooms I from the Kim Hughes Collection
  • Ink - Distress ink walnut stain, SU Soft Sky
  • Paper - SU Kraft, Very Vanilla, K&Co Ancestry
  • Misc -Button, Twine, Tracing Wheel

2 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Love the card! =)

Candy said...

Thanks for the comment on my grandson! This card is beautiful, love the banner tag!!