Friday, November 7, 2008

Curly Label Punch


I wanted to try out my new SU Curly Label punch bundle that just arrived so I put together this simple card. The card base is SU Kraft with a mat of Very Vanilla. For the Tangerine Tango layer I ran the top portion through my Cuttlebug with the swirl folder. Next I wrapped a ribbon around the layers. I stamped the thank you frame with Tangerine Tango onto Kraft then punched it with the matching punch. For the vanilla layer I just freehanded that cut. The labels were mounted with pop dots and then a prima flower was added with an orange rhinestone center. I think I'll get a lot of use from the punch and stamp set. They would work well for putting together quick notecard sets for gifts.

Supplies:
  • Stamp - SU Cute & Curly (from the CurlyLabel Punch Bundle)
  • Ink - SU Tangerine Tango
  • Paper - SU Kraft, Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango
  • Misc - SU Curly Label Punch, Cuttlebug and Swirl embossing folder, Ribbon, Prima, Rhinestone

1 comment:

Kay Kalthoff said...

This is just the CUTEST card! I love the colors, the embossing, the darling flower!! TFS!
Kay