Saturday, November 15, 2008

Simple Saturday

I needed a quick thank you card so I put together this simple card. The base is Kraft with some layers of Basic Grey Granola. I stamped the thank you from the SU Cute and Curly set with Walnut Stain Distress ink on a scrap of Kraft and punched it out using the matching Curly label punch. I mounted the punch with pop dots and then wrapped twine around the card a couple of times and finished it off with a button. I really like the way it turned out and might use the design for making some gift packs to have on hand.

On a different note, we've entered the mud season here in Minnesota. For the last several days we've been having a rain/snow mixture and it's really getting old. I don't mind the rain or the snow so much except when it comes to muddy dogs! Bathing the dogs every day is a little tiresome. Thankfully they are really good about getting bathed but I'm looking forward to colder weather so the ground freezes and no more mud for months!

Hope you're having a great weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
  • Stamp - SU Cute & Curly (from the CurlyLabel Punch Bundle)
  • Ink - Distress Ink Walnut Stain
  • Paper - SU Kraft, Basic Grey Ganola
  • Misc - SU Curly Label Punch, Twine, Button, Pop dots

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Very nice, Beth! I love this simple card. The button is a great addition.